Limited Warranty and Labor Guarantee
The following items are specifically excluded from, and not covered by the limited warranty:
- Service, repair or replacement made necessary by accident, misuse, abuse, moisture, liquids, dust, dirt, neglect, damage, improper operation, improper cleaning, improper maintenance, normal wear and tear or any other event act or omission outside the control of Falls Engineering.
- Repair or replacement of batteries, covers, plastics or appearance parts such as interior or exterior finishes or trim.
- Repair of damage that is cosmetic only or does not affect product functionality, including but not limited to wear and tear, scratches and dents.
- Service made necessary by any external cause including but limited to fire, theft, acts of God, misuse, vandalism, civil disobedience, alteration, problems arising from software or hardware not supplied by Falls Engineering, power failures, power surges, power shortages, internet or network shortages, lightning or electrical faults, modifications or replacement by persons other than those authorized by Falls Engineering to service the product.
- Damage to the product caused by failure to follow the specifications, user manuals or guides as to the usage and/or storage of the product.
- Modification to the product not approved in writing by Falls Engineering.
- After replacement of repair of any products, the warranty for the new or repaired product shall be valid only for the non-expired period of the original warranty.
Falls Engineering shall not be responsible for any delay in repairs in the event that any part(s) necessary for the warranty servicing of the product is not in stock.
NO OTHER WARRANTIES
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE COMPANY AND ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH REGARD TO THE HARDWARE, SOFTWARE AND ANY RELATED WRITTEN MATERIALS. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES CUSTOMERS SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. CUSTOMERS MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS DEPENDING ON THE JURISDICTION.
For all warranty inquiries, please contact Falls Engineering at (800) 781-1792.